Since 1973, the Missouri Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) has been a non-profit organization and the leading voice of Law Enforcement with more than 8,000 members in 30 lodges throughout the state, composed of full-time rank-and-file law enforcement officers.
And now, Missouri FOP membership is available to civilians—allowing ALL Missourians to proudly become a “Community Member.” In January 2022, the Missouri FOP launched a statewide initiative to increase membership and generate a wave of support for law enforcement officers.
As an FOP Community Member, you are joining a dedicated effort to support the families and efforts of the Missouri Fraternal Order of Police. Our goal is to strengthen support for Missouri law enforcement officers in every way possible. We believe that Law is the safeguard to freedom, and we must defend it. Our law enforcement officers are under attack like never before. Ambush attacks on law enforcement are up 126% since 2020. The lack of respect for law enforcement and the impact of soft-on-crime policies have led to a rapid rise in crime across our country.
Enough Is Enough. It’s Time To Make A Stand.
As a Community Member you;
- Directly support Missouri’s front-line law enforcement officers and their families, who are dedicated to keeping our communities safe.
- Support public relations, legislative, and educational efforts that foster respect for our law enforcement officers and improve the conditions under which they serve society.
- Assist family members in instances where police officers have given the ultimate sacrifice, being killed in the line of duty.
- Support the annual service held at the Missouri Law Enforcement Memorial in Jefferson City to honor law enforcement officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice while serving in the line of duty. The Missouri FOP Foundation pays all expenses for members and families attending the service. Expenses include accommodations for families of fallen officers, dinner and refreshments, candlelight vigil, and pastor.
- Contribute to FOP scholarship opportunities for dependents of law enforcement officers.
- Play a significant role when natural disaster strikes, first responders are the ones who work day and night tirelessly to help restore the community. The Missouri FOP Foundation Disaster Response Trailers, operated by FOP volunteers, responds to extreme weather events, civil unrest, and conflicts to provide support to first responders by providing food, aid, and assistance during an event and offering financial support to law enforcement officers and their families who have been affected by a disaster.
- Actively support legislation and all law enforcement efforts on a local, state, and national level.
So, it’s time to take a stand. Enough is Enough. Join the Missouri FOP today, become a community member, and together we will stand to Back the Blue!